Read about ‘Atmel AT91SAM9G45 Microcontroller Datasheet’ on elementcom. This article is forwarded from Atmel, it mainly describes the. AT91SAM9GCU Microchip Technology / Atmel Microprocessors – MPU 64K SRAM, 64K ROM MHz, DDR2 datasheet, inventory, & pricing. AT91SAM9GEKES Microchip Technology / Atmel Development Boards & Kits – ARM EVAL KIT SAM9G45 ES datasheet, inventory, & pricing.

Author: Zuludal Voshakar
Country: Uganda
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Love
Published (Last): 9 May 2004
Pages: 351
PDF File Size: 9.66 Mb
ePub File Size: 4.12 Mb
ISBN: 816-9-51290-718-2
Downloads: 30950
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: JoJozragore

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest.

SAM9G45 DDR2, board_memories.c – Welcome to AT91SAM Community Discussions

I can’t work with this DDR2. Why in steps different address for the same external register? Although after using it for a while longer i’m noticing some strange things, for example if i try to copy a large file to memory i get a kernel panic and the board reboots. Still investigating but did you see anything like this or have you found a solution to your problem?

And for the record i debugged in the following order: Hope this can be help to someone else. I agree with your original comment, steps 16 and 18 seem to disagree with the datasheet. I will try your recomendations.

But i use not ES silicon.


In datasheeh board i solve problem – it was some problems with CLK signals routing board mistakes. Now i solder samsung memory K4TQI and all seems fine. But i don’t understand why it works – “. May be DDR2 controller state machines resolve this. The Problem is getting worse when disabling I and D cache.


Anyone here so kind to post the initialization sequence for MT47H32M16? Big thanks in advance.

Have you checked your voltages under load? Also are the trace lengths all matched? Your past comments have been quite helpful before, hence my cry for help in this thread: When I recompile to run in SRAM and let it run there, it works fine, except for programming, due to the buffer being too small. When inspecting the memory from AT91Bootstrap, the memory dump is a at91szm9g45 I have the impression its cause should lie somewhere ddatasheet the linker files, but they are the standard ones which came with the SAM-BA applet files v2.

Would you happen to have any clues as to what the cause could be?

If you at91eam9g45 confirm the code downloaded to DDR is valid, with say a CRC32 check compared to a value computed on the PC, and can repeat that a couple of minutes later, it would suggest the memory is indeed intact, and can refresh properly.

Step into the code and see where it goes.

Welcome to AT91SAM Community Discussions

You could add code to output to the debug USART as the first thing it does, and perhaps take some steps into the existing code as see how long it lives. If you have an Ta91sam9g45 you could try initializing that in the bootstrap code also, and then toggle or blink it along the way.

Now at a guess, I’d say the compile address is wrong, or setting up the cache, or stack, or the remapping at zero, are failing. If it touches some memory inappropriately it may well end up in the abort vector.


You could confirm the compile address of the code going into DDR, you could disassemble it with something like objdump, and walk through it. I must admit SAM-BA has turned into rather datasheeet cluster over the years, I’d be a lot more temped to inject code with something like Keil and tinker with bringing up the hardware that way. With a better grasp of what the hardware is actually doing or not-doing, you might have a chance at getting SAM-BA up. I checked the memory contents over and over, and they were right every time, so no luck there.

At91sam9g45 datasheet pdf

SAM-BA monitor however could really use a make-over, because it lists random values Objdump told me my compile was right or at least, that’s the way I interpreted itbut I’ve gone back to the init sequence for the LPDDR.

I had followed the datasheet of the memory device to the letter which differed somewhat from the 9M10 datasheet procedureand thought of removing that, in a desparate attempt.

Whilst going through all timing parameters and settings I noticed the mode setting for “step 8” was wrong – it should have been 3 but was at 5. Once again, thanks a million! I can now start debugging the real application. Who is online Users browsing this forum: